TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BNETWORK ACCOMMODATION -
MIPIM September Edition 2021
By using or accessing https://mipimseptemberedition.bnetwork.com/
(the “Site”), you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as the “General Terms and Conditions” www.mipimseptemberedition.bnetwork.com/Terms-Conditions.aspx
(collectively, the "Terms"). If you do not fully agree to these Terms, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the Site.
bnetwork has partnered with some hotels and rental agencies that offer a wide selection of apartments, in Cannes and its surrounding area at preferential rates and booking conditions. 1. Hotel minimum stay
No minimum stay required.
Please note that each hotel may apply its own terms and conditions.2. Changes and cancellation policy2.1. Cancellation policy
bnetwork accommodation department must be notified of any changes or cancellations as soon as possible. If you made your reservation via our online accommodation booking tool (www.mipimseptemberedition.bnetwork.com), you are able to check or modify your booking online.
· For all cancellation made until June 08th 2021, included
, no penalty will be applied and the balance will be refunded (net of administrative fees).
· For all cancellation made between June 09th and August 6th 2021, included,
one (1) night will be charged per room cancelled and the balance refunded (net of administrative fees).
· In case of cancellation or shortened stay after August 7th 2021, included
, the full amount of the reservation will be charged.2.2 Exceptions
By exception, the deposit paid by a company attending MIPIM September Edition 2021, will be fully reported to MIPIM 2022 in the following cases :
· Travel ban issued by the government of residence of a person for whom the delegate has made a reservation
· Quarantine imposed by France or by the government of residence of a person for whom the delegate has made a reservation
· Medical certificate attesting to a positive COVID 19 serology from a person for whom the participant has made a reservation.
· Closure of the borders by the accommodated visitor’s country or by France.3. Cancelation or report of the event due to COVID-19
In case of cancellation or postponement of the MIPIM September Edition 2021, bnetwork will be able to cancel the reservation without being held to compensation. In this case, bnetwork will refund the deposit paid, according to the general terms and conditions of the concerned hotel. The general conditions of refund from the hotel in case of cancellation by the MIPIM organizer, except any case of “Force Majeure”, are available on simple request to email@example.com
For your information, most of the hotels have agreed on the following conditions :· Until August 08th 2021, included
: cancellation free of charge. The participants will be fully refunded by bnetwork, net of administrative fees. · Between August 9th to August 26th 2021, included
: 20% penalty fees based on the deposit paid. The participants will be refunded 80% of the deposit paid by bnetwork, net of administrative fees.· From August 27th 2021, included
: 40% penalty fees based on the deposit paid and 60% reported to MIPIM 2022. 4. Deposit policy
Your booking will be confirmed once the deposit payment has been received by bnetwork.
The requested deposit corresponds to the total room nights reserved
Payment deadline before cancellation your reservation:
· Until July 07th 2021, included: within 10 working days
· From July 08th to August 07th 2021, included: within 5 working days
· From August 08th to 25th 2021, included: within 2 working days
· From August 26th, 2021: within 24 hours
If your payment is not received within the given schedule, your option will be automatically cancelled.
Once the deposit payment received by bnetwork, the balance of the reservations will have to be paid directly at the hotels by the guests. Administrative fees corresponding to 2% of the requested amount will be levied on any financial transaction. These fees are non refundable.5. Accommodation invoicing process
· bnetwork collects deposit payment for all accommodation reservations. Balance to be paid at the hotel upon departure.
· Payments will then be transferred in full to the relevant Hotel(s) (minus the 2% administrative fees).
· bnetwork will provide a confirmation including a summary of the rooms reserved for you and the amount to be paid to confirm them.
· You will receive an accommodation confirmation upon receipt of the deposit payment, but you will not be provided with an official invoice from bnetwork. Your payment to bnetwork will appear as a deduction on the final invoice be issued by your Hotel upon check out. The balance due on the final invoice will have to be settled directly with your Hotel before departure (breakfasts, taxes, extras, etc.).
· Please address any specific invoicing details or requests to bnetwork directly and they will be communicated to the accommodation providers accordingly. TVA may be applied to your invoices.6. Apartments and villas reservations for MIPIM September Edition 2021
Each estate agencies applies its own terms and conditions concerning payments, cancellation policy, etc…Please kindly ensure you take note of all the rules before booking your accommodation.
For any apartment booking, please note that the deposit required corresponds to the full stay amount. 7. MIPIM September Edition 2021 registrations conditions
bnetwork accommodation service is exclusively dedicated to MIPIM September Edition 2021 Participants.
If you have not registered yet, please register on https://register.mipim.com
or contact the RX France Help Desk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The present reservation is only guaranteed for registered MIPIM September Edition 2021 Participants.
If you have not registered to the MIPIM September Edition and unable to produce a justificatory document to prove your registration on RX France’s or bnetwork’s first request, your hotel or apartment/villa reservation will be cancelled within 5 (five) business days prior to your date of arrival and, if applicable, refunded according to the conditions listed above or the estate agencies terms and conditions.
Please visit http://my.mipim.com/ for any further information.
Any information regarding the hotel reservation (lastname, firstname, etc) should correspond to the information communicated for your registration.
Beneficiaries of reservation are expressly forbidden from assigning, subletting or exchanging, free of charge or for consideration, the hotel or apartment booking to third parties, MIPIM September Edition participants or not.
bnetwork would like to remind you the content of the Article 10 of the Terms & Conditions, applied to all RX France events:
“Participants formally undertake not to engage in activities that are identical or similar to those conducted in the event venue, the immediate surrounding area or in any other exhibition area that the Organiser may designate, in particular, in places such as hotels or other sites external to said event, during the period of the event.
Accordingly, Participants in particular undertake not to directly or indirectly draw any other Participant away from any exhibition area for the purpose of presenting any of its products and/or services that are within the scope of the event.
The Organiser reserves the right to have any breach of this provision evidenced by any witness sworn officer, to have the relevant Participant pay the costs associated therewith and to initiate any legal action enabling it to assert its rights.”
As a consequence, bnetwork, as an official partner of RX France, applies and enforce this regulation. By beneficiating from the housing services provided as part of our agreement, you are committed to respect this clause and you are a guarantor of its application. Failing that, bnetwork will not be held responsible and may terminate this agreement without being liable to any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity.8. Credits related to MIPIM 2020
The deposit credits for MIPIM 2020 have been automatically carried over to MIPIM 2022 which will be held in Cannes from 15 to 18 March.
However, these vouchers can potentially be used for MIPIM September Edition 2021 according to specific conditions available on www.mipimseptemberedition.bnetwork.com
("Vouchers conditions of use").